Mogra Agarbatti are Used for both spiritual and romantic atmosphere, our mogra agarbatti provides a passion filled aroma as Mogra Agarbatti is prepared from the blooms of the fragrant Indian jasmine flower. Our range of Mogra Agarbatti product is widely appreciated for its soothing and long lasting fragrance, lesser smoke release and cost effectiveness
Grams:15gms, 20gms, 30gms, 50gms, 75gms.
- Long lasting fragrances.
- Very refreshing and relaxing.
- Provide a soothing feeling to any environment.
- Well finished sticks.
- Made from herbal raw material and variety of fragrances.
- Free from toxic material.
- Competitive price.
Directions for use:
- Place incense stick/agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.
- Use agarbathi/incense stick with care and in well ventillated surface.
- Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Incense is not edible.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a glowing stick unattended.