Hari om is one of the well known incense sticks manufacturers in bangalorei, India; our buyers get assurance of quality. The Agarbatti manufactured here are made of purest materials making your Puja a divine experience.
Sticks: 10 sticks.24 sticks
- Long lasting fragrances.
- Very refreshing and relaxing.
- Provide a soothing feeling to any environment.
- Well finished sticks.
- Made from herbal raw material and variety of fragrances.
- Free from toxic material.
- Competitive price.
Directions for use:
- Place incense stick/agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.
- Use agarbathi/incense stick with care and in well ventillated surface.
- Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Incense is not edible.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a glowing stick unattended.