Known for its cooling and aphrodisiac properties, Kasturi fragrance is associated with Princely tales from the Indian sub-continent. It has been regarded as a powerful stimulant for its sharp & spicy aroma. Hari om's good Quality fragrance Agarbatti/Incense Sticks is handcrafted in India. Agarbattis are used during Prayers and also used for aromatherapy and as an Air Freshener.
Grams: 22gms, 80gms
- Long lasting fragrances.
- Very refreshing and relaxing.
- Provide a soothing feeling to any environment.
- Well finished sticks.
- Made from herbal raw material and variety of fragrances.
- Free from toxic material.
- Competitive price.
Directions for use:
- Place incense stick/agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.
- Use agarbathi/incense stick with care and in well ventillated surface.
- Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Incense is not edible.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a glowing stick unattended.