Kewda Agarbatti is used in temples, mosques and other religious places for its scent and long lasting fragrance. To keep the client satisfied, we manufacture and supply a wide gamut of agarbatti. This agrabatti is processed using natural herbs and essence of kewda to make its smell more refreshing under the stern supervision of our experts in fully hygienic environment in tandem with set market standards and norms. Additionally, clients can avail this Kewda Agarbatti from us in different packaging options at pocket friendly price.
Grams: 22gms, 80gms
- Long lasting fragrances.
- Very refreshing and relaxing.
- Provide a soothing feeling to any environment.
- Well finished sticks.
- Made from herbal raw material and variety of fragrances.
- Free from toxic material.
- Competitive price.
Directions for use:
- Place incense stick/agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.
- Use agarbathi/incense stick with care and in well ventillated surface.
- Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Incense is not edible.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a glowing stick unattended.